Tuesday 27 June 2017

A telepathic message from my guides on the UFO: “Now that you have prepared the combine for harvest, we would like you to go to Wiltshire.”


 A telepathic message from my guides on the UFO: “Now that you have prepared the combine for harvest, we would like you to go to Wiltshire.”



This is an extract from the manuscript for a future booklet.    



A farmer had asked me to come and work for him 2 years ago. On the first of June each year I would take the combine harvester into the shed to prepare it for harvest. I would have a list of the work to be done from the year before that the farmer and I would have drawn up. He would hire a mechanic who would come with me to do the work that I suggested.




We would take 2 months to strip the combine down and rebuild it after sending parts to the blacksmith and ordering others. This farmer is a grows seed grain. This grain is of a high quality and royalties from it have to be paid to the government.



On the last day, the combine had been put back together, everything checked, cleaned and polished. I spoke with the farmer before leaving, and he asked, “Where are you going to go on holiday?” as it was 2 weeks before harvest would be ready. I replied that I didn’t know. He said, “Why not go to the West coast of Scotland? You like it over there.” I left not knowing where I was going.


The next day I was in the kitchen and I received a telepathic message, “Now that you have prepared the combine for harvest, we would like you to go to Wiltshire.” I checked the time and it was 2:15 pm. Now I knew where I was going on holiday but I didn’t know where I would be staying so I packed my tent and sleeping bag and left the next day for England. I went in past the farmer and shared with him my telepathic message. The look on his face said it all. He knew I was seeing and meeting the occupants of UFO’s. He looked at me and said, “So they say the combine is ready for harvest?” I said yes and I can still see his expression of absolute bewilderment. He said “And they want you to go down and make a crop circle?” I said, “No, I’m not going to be involved with that. I don’t know what they want me to do”.



The place I had to go to was The Barge Inn on Honey Street. That was a hot spot at the time for the people interested in UFOs and crop circles. I’d spent a week there and nothing seemed to be happening.- just meeting people who had an interest in the subject.




          



Then it all came together one night - I understood why I had to come to Wiltshire.



 I’d been out to a bar for a meal. 3 hours later I returned to the campsite at the Barge Inn where I was staying. The time was just after midnight. As I got close to the end of the road for the Barge Inn, I had a feeling to continue onward and head to Eastfield, a popular area where crop circles appeared most harvests.




 It was less than a mile away. When I reached the field, there were about 8 people standing, doing a sky watch. I joined them and we chatted a while. I answered the question of why I was here in Wiltshire. We could not see any crop circles being formed or any UFOs in the sky. 6 of the people left to go home. A couple remained.


The woman came over and said, “I heard your story. We were sitting at home tonight and I had a strong feeling to come out - I did not know why. All I knew was that I had to come here to Eastfield.” The woman and I spoke about our lives. It turned out that the 2 of us were the same age. She was seeing lights in the sky when she was young at the same age that I was also seeing lights in the sky. We both were getting on board the craft at the same time. Our lives mirrored each other. She turned to her partner and said, “Now do you believe me?” He answered, “Yes”. None of us had ever met each other before this day.



My learning here was to travel 700 miles to confirm to one man that his partner was telling the truth. We agreed not to exchange telephone numbers lest one of us be intercepted by the other side. This was a very hectic year for me within the UFO subject, which will be in the book.


By the way, when I did come back home from my holiday, the combine sailed through the season without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mining Complex on the Moon?

I would not be surprised if these were real buildings. What do you think? For further information on unexplained phenomena